The Digital Me

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Week 2, Thing 4 - Register Blog

My blog is now offically registered, and within a few days will appear on the system list of Maryland 23 blogs. Is this a good thing? From a learning standpoint, yes. From the standpoint that others will now have easy access to my ramblings, I'm not so sure!!

I am happy to note that the bandwidth has been with me thus far, although I have not really done much, except listen to the program's podcasts, that might tax the network. Things might get a bit more dicey from here on, but keeping the 7 1/2 Habits in mind, I will strive mightily to look upon any problems as challenges to be overcome. Have I mentioned that this Habit is the one I find the most difficult to practice????

Looking to the future, and staying positive...

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Congratulations on getting started! You blog is listed on the Participants page.

Mama Otta said...

WOOHOOO!! HAPPY BIG 4-OH!!! From the "trubble" maker!!